Thursday, July 23, 2009

Loaded Chicken.... aka: Anniversary Chicken

I want to change this name to Loaded chicken because it reminds me of a loaded Baked potato.

Ingredients:
  • 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • 1/2 cup teriyaki basting sauce
  • 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
  • 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 3 green onions, chopped
  • 1/2 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- I first took the chicken and scored it and let it marinated in some teriyaki
- Mix the ranch dressing and Teriyaki in a dish and pour on top of the marinating chicken
- Cook that for about 15 minutes or so on 350
- Add bacon, cheese and green onions and cook for about 15 more minutes
- Once check is done (clear juices) I sprinkled a little extra bacon, cheese and onions on top of mine!

My sister and I made this for the first time on the same night and we both (including husbands) LOVED it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment